Learning Management System Administrator | Manchester City Centre | £23-£25k DOE | Hybrid | Perm
An exciting opportunity to join a large, public sector organisation. They are currently seeking a Learning Management System Administrator to join their fast-paced, growing team, to start immediately.
Excellent development opportunities available.
Your New Role Within your new role, as Learning Management System Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Learning Management System (iTrent LMS)
- Provision of technical support in maintaining the iTrent learning management system (iTrent LMS).
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of content, assets, and other resources used for instructional functions.
- Management of system updates and upgrades, as well as tools and software integrated with the (iTrent LMS).
- Coordination of staff training/development events, materials, joining instructions, assessments, and evaluations. This may include attending events, both virtually and in-person, on an ad-hoc basis.
You will also deliver training and development programmes and support staff in their use of iTrent for online and professional development. You will attend relevant L&D meetings keeping associated records, identify and communicate opportunities for process and quality improvements, (providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements), all whilst maintaining relationships, working closely with the IT, HR and Administration teams within the organisation.
What You'll Need
- 2 years of Learning Management System Administration experience
- Learning and Development/Training administration experience
- iTrent LMS module specific experience (desirable)
- Technical troubleshooting and the ability to solve software issues
- Qualification in technical computer skills (desirable)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to deliver training where required
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, and analytical skills
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.