Temporary requirement for a Workday Recruitment Administrator. Previous knowledge of using WORKDAY is essential for this role.
You will provide Recruitment/Resourcing support to the team over the next 3-6 months.
My client is a Global FMCG company based in London.
Your key responsibilities as a Workday Recruitment Administrator based in London will be:
- Role split - 80% recruitment and 20% HR
- Day to day recruitment administration
- Arrange and book interviews
- Liaising with suppliers
- Sending CVs
- Interview feedback forms - send out and collection
- Dealing with candidates and hiring managers
- Assisting with HR Admin - contracts, offer letters using Workday
The successful Workday Recruitment Administrator will posses the following:
- Experience in recruitment (end to end)
- Either agency or In-house recruitment experience
- A background in some HR
- Administration experience using Workday
- Understanding of GDPR
- Be proactive, driven and organised
- Can work well in a high volume and fast paced environment
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fantastic team based in London.
- Competitive Salary paying up to £30,000
- 5% bonus!
- Initially 3 months with a possible extension to 6 months
- Hybrid working available