Resourcing Coordinator | Manchester City Centre | £23,000 | Hybrid | Permanent
An excellent opportunity for an experienced coordinator to join a dynamic, fast-paced, global organisation, who are leaders in their field. They are currently seeking a capable, pro-active HR professional to join their growing team as a Resourcing Coordinator on a permanent basis.
A welcoming, challenging environment with excellent development opportunities available.
Your New Role
In your new role as Resourcing Coordinator, your responsibility is to provide HR and Recruitment support to colleagues and candidates.
You will be responsible for all Recruitment Administrative tasks, for example; posting job advertisements, arranging interviews (coordinating the diaries of internal interviewers and candidates) and distributing CV's to key stakeholders.
You will have the ability to work at a fast pace, with a high workload, whilst maintaining accuracy. You will ensure the on-boarding process is completed promptly, dealing with all aspects of compliance, reference checks and right to work checks (this is not an exhaustive list).
What You'll Need
- Recruitment administration experience.
- A high level of accuracy.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with a strong result focus.
- The ability to communicate professionally at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurised environment.
- To be a positive, proactive, hard-working individual.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.