Talent Acquisition Specialist - 9 Month FTC
Do you want to work in the Media Industry? Would you like to join an exciting business? If so, we have the role for you!
Oakleaf are working with a prestigious media company who are looking for a strong Talent Acquisition specialist to come in and support across the Editorial/News business area.
The Talent Acquisition team provides best-in-class, consultative support to the organisation, recruiting the best talent into the business. They want you to focus on hiring great candidates with a brilliant candidate experience and from a diverse range of backgrounds, the TA team also looks after proactive attraction and pipelining, Employee Value Proposition, recruitment data and other exciting projects. This role reports into the Head of Talent Acquisition.
The role is paying between £55-60,000 with great benefits.
Talent Acquisition Specialist - 9 Month FTC - Responsibilities:
- You'll own the recruitment cycle: from taking the role brief, posting adverts, sourcing candidates, liaising with agencies (where relevant), screening candidates, to booking interviews and giving feedback - you will guide both candidates and line managers through a great experience
- You'll be a true recruitment partner to stakeholders, working with business leaders to assess the skills they have, any gaps and what future talent is needed and beginning to identify an approach in the marketplace.
- You'll be able to proactively advise and influence best practice, recruitment methodologies and candidate attraction tools.
- Support interviewers throughout the interview process; providing candidate information, questioning techniques, candidate evaluation, best practice interviewing methods, pre and post interview briefings
- Actively influence and create the drafting of attractive and inclusive job advertisements, posting vacancies on the relevant recruitment channels (job boards, social media channels, etc)
- Proactively pipeline diverse pools of candidates for key roles using a variety of channels e.g. insight days, online communities, line manager networks and more
- You'll take pride in sourcing candidates directly through LinkedIn Recruiter, our Applicant Tracking System (Workable) and other platforms (for example If You Could, The Dots), proactively looking for new channels to attract great talent
- Ensuring that all interview feedback is collated, recorded and provided to candidates in a timely manner.
- Actively look at continuous improvement of recruitment processes in your area including training, initiatives, etc
- Maintaining accurate recruitment dashboards and data is key - we love data and rely on insights to inform our development as a function
- Supporting D&I and engagement initiatives across recruitment as a whole - you'll want to do this and see it as an essential part of your role.
Talent Acquisition Specialist - 9 Month FTC - What we are looking for:
- Significant recruitment experience within a relevant sector/function is essential, and in-house experience would be helpful
- Extremely strong stakeholder management skills - influential, diplomatic and able to drive results
- Effective communication skills, with attention to detail - you'll be the sort of person who loves to see a job well done
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, and collaborative environment
If you feel that this Talent Acquisition Specialist - 9 Month FTC is for you , then please apply now!!