Exciting, newly created Head of HR role. Opportunity to work autonomously and shape HR for the business, playing a pivotal role on the SLT and the wider business globally. This is a Generalist Senior HR role that includes a mix of operational and strategic HR.
An established and successful global business in Birmingham.
As Head of HR you will play a key role on the SLT. You will partner with the MD and work closely with global counterparts and stakeholders. Your key areas of responsibility include:
- Providing strategic HR guidance to the global division.
- Leading on the annual reward, talent, succession & resourcing requirements.
- Building sound relationships with key stakeholders both internally & externally.
- Further developing the culture, promoting the core values, including EDI and employee engagement.
- Providing HR reporting and insight on areas such as labour turnover, absence and headcount.
- Providing strategic direction & initiatives to optimise the organisational design and efficiency opportunities.
- Establishing and deploying the Resourcing plan.
- Expand workforce development strategies.
To be considered for this role you will be an accomplished, senior HR professional with experience of working across global functions/regions in a complex/matrix environment.
This role requires a self starter, with a flexible approach, comfortable working both operationally and strategically and building first-class relationships across business areas and with senior stakeholders.
Up to £90,000 + car allowance + bonus
Flex for homeworking 3 days/week
(Also opp for 4 days/week)