An HR Manager role in Staines, pays up to £55,000 pa leading the HR operations for a growing services brand.
Your new company
A high growth services organisation based in Staines. Due to growth, an HR Manager is required to lead operational HR practices.
Your new role
Reporting into the Finance Director and representing HR to the senior leadership team, your responsibilities will include:
- HR Advice - to provide head office leadership and operational leadership and management in the field with HR support, advice and guidance.
- Support all recruitment across the business.
- Initiate and implement new HR strategies, policies and procedures throughout the business.
- Build strong and productive relationships with directors and managers throughout the business.
- Update HR policies and procedures in line with legislation changes and best practice.
- Guide and support incoming and outgoing TUPE processes.
- Update effective safeguarding procedures and monitor their application for employees.
- Support the Operations Directors in the design and delivery of the annual training program, delivering solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Manage all employee relations casework and provide guidance to management at all levels ensuring issues are dealt with in an effective manner in line with legislation.
- Work with all areas of the business on effective performance management and conduct training when required.
- Effectively manage the small HR team.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience leading a small HR function in an adaptable, agile workplace. you will preferably be CIPD qualified with strong coaching skills. You must have previous experience of TUPE in and out. You will be a capable remote manager and support function that thrives in a fast paced, deadline focused business.
What you'll get in return
Up to £55,000 pa, plus bonus, plus benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.