Leading Global Manufacturing Business, looking to recruit an experienced Learning & Development Manager.
Leading Global Manufacturing Business - based in Newport
As the Learning & Development Manager you will provide advice on training and skills requirements to all line managers. Advise all supervisors and employees on training and skill needs.
Undertake training and skills needs analysis with departmental managers for all employees and individual skills gap analysis.
Develop in-house, identify from the Academy, or identify external training suppliers to source and deliver learning and development programmes to meet requirements
Manage apprentice programme including annual intake and oversee their training and development - both in house and with external course provider. Develop and maintain competency skills framework for all employees
Manage production skills training programme and assessment process and train and oversee production
As the Learning & Development Manager you will ideally have:
* Experience of developing and designing learning and development programmes within a heavy industrial unionised manufacturing environment
* Training delivery, coaching and mentoring experience
* Demonstrable experience of deployment of breadth of training methods
* Change agent and experience in change management and working in a lean manufacturing environment
* Project management experience - led small project/member in multi-disciplinary project team
* Experience and understanding of compliance with quality management systems and internal & external audits
* Understanding and experience of IT systems and database management
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Client relationship management skills with strong customer focus
* Ability to adapt in a changing environment
* Ideally experience within training department of global company
* Multi-site experience preferred
£40k - £45k
Some travel to others sites each month