Page Personnel are working with a reputable legal firm based in Leeds who are looking for a Trainer to join them on a full time, permanent basis. As a Trainer, you will ideally be from a legal background however this is not essential, and you will be passionate about adding value to the training and development of new and existing employees.
Our client are a legal firm based in Leeds. They are currently in a period of growth and development, and pride themselves on delivering excellence to their employees and clients. They are passionate about the training of their new and existing employees, and are looking to expand their training team.
They are looking for a Trainer who is ideally from a legal background with experience of delivering training to those within a similar legal setting. The role is permanent, full time and is paying £28,000-30,000.
The successful Trainer will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and delivering effective and engaging training and development across the department, in line with the business requirements
- You will also ensure that the training material is maintained and updated in line with the specific processes and compliance requirements
- Ensuring all new starters are effectively inducted into the business, and assess their learning needs on a regular basis
- Produce and deliver training reports and necessary training MI to demonstrate the results of the training delivered
- Update and maintain all training materials and training records in accordance with the compliance policies
- Maintain and develop Training functions in order to provide a effective and diverse training facility and to comply with Training SLA's
- Assist in the business planning activity required providing input into setting a departmental training plan
The successful Trainer will have:
- Previous experience of Training/Delivery, ideally within a legal setting however this is not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal at all levels
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to engage and build rapport
- Passionate about seeing results from training sessions
- Good understanding of coaching techniques and formal training techniques
- Knowledge of remortgage processes is desirable but not essential
Full Time, Permanent Position + £28-30k + Hybrid Working + Joining a dynamic, and forward thinking team who are passionate about achieving great results