A great opportunity to join a fast paced Construction business in a Recruitment Business Partner role.
Working as part of a wider Recruitment team reporting into the Recruitment Manager.
A fast paced, volume Construction based business.
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing/building relationships with key stakeholders in your business area
- Lead on and manage all recruitment activity
- Actively source quality, diverse, direct candidates from a range of sources and sectors to deliver our diversity goals
- Engage and influence business stakeholders from hiring managers to HR Directors to ensure all resourcing strategies are agreed, well communicated and integrated
- Ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered to hiring managers in attracting diverse candidates, ensuring an efficient candidate journey is delivered.
- Working with agencies across an agreed PSL as and when required.
- Have previously worked in construction or a similar industry in a recruitment capacity
- Have previously worked in a high volume, fast paced in house recruitment role
- Have excellent stakeholder management
- Have the ability to manage a portfolio of roles deliver an efficient candidate journey
- Have the ability to direct source using a range of resources
- Can travel as part of the role
- Can be based in either Leeds or Manchester as an office location
- Salary £50,000 - £55,000k per annum
- £6k car allowance
- Office based with flexible working