GFT is driving the digital transformation of the world’s leading financial institutions. Other sectors, such as industry and insurance, also leverage GFT’s strong consulting and implementation skills across all aspects of pioneering technologies, such as cloud engineering, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things for Industry 4.0, and blockchain.
With its in-depth technological expertise, strong partnerships and scalable IT solutions, GFT increases productivity in software development. This provides clients with faster access to new IT applications and innovative business models, while also reducing risk.
About the role:
The HR Administrator provides administrative support to the whole HR Team and UK Employees across GFT. In this role you will deliver excellent quality administration for core HR employee life cycle processes. You will work closely with the wider HR team to ensure HR system data is correct and that we provide a quality HR service to our people.
The role is varied and every day can be different, the core responsibilities are;
- Act as the first point of contact for HR process and policy guidance.
- Management of the HR Inbox, providing timely and accurate response or escalation
- Responsible for the delivery of HR inductions and presenting to new joiners.
- Managing compliance tasks for employment such as right to work checks
- Assist in the payroll input process on a monthly basis
- Providing efficient administrative support to the wider team.
Data & Reporting
- Accurate maintenance of all HR Data, via Success Factors, excel reports
- Produce various reports on a weekly, monthly and ahdoc basis
- Enhance reporting, via Power BI
- Analyse data and provide appropriate information where available
- Onboarding of new employees
- Creating and sending contracts
- Setting up in the system
- Submitting IT tickets
- Background screening
- Responding to their queries
- Offboarding of employees
- Creating and sending off-boarding documentation
- Updating all systems
- Conducting Exit Interview
- Responsible for Contractors Admin
- Prepare and send contractors for new contractors, exiting contractors and extensions
- First point of contact for all contractors, or/their agencies and internal departments
- Basic advice on the policies and procedures to staff and managers.
- Provide support and back up to the HR Advisor
- Provide support to the HR Operations team and wider HR Team
- Supporting special projects within the team as and when required
- Provide note taking support as and when required
- Creating PO’s, liaising with external providers for accuracy and finance
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in a HR generalist role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a solutions orientated approach
- Motivated to succeed and provide a professional and first class HR service to the business.
- An "extra mile" attitude and approach to ensure delivery of the best results every time
- Likes to challenge the status quo, is innovative and creative, always seeking to improve and add value
- Able to develop strong working relationships
- Enjoy working collaboratively and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to delivery
- Excellent IT and computer skills
What we offer you:
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of like-minded individuals. GFT prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange and encourages further individual development.
Founded in 1987 and located in 13 countries to ensure close proximity to its clients, GFT employs over 5,000 people. GFT provides them with career opportunities in all areas of software engineering and innovation. The GFT Technologies SE share is listed in the Prime Standard segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange