I am looking for a highly experienced and knowledgeable HR Administrator to join a reputable Real Estate and Property company based in London on a full time, temporary basis. (Office Based)
You will be the face of HR and will provide support to the team and wider business. This role will have responsibility for all Administrative aspects of the employee life-cycle and will give good exposure to wider HR processes.
You will be working for a reputable Real Estate and Property company based in London.
The key responsibilities of the HR Administrator for this Real Estate and Property company based in London will be as follows:
- Sending out contracts and offer letters
- Inducting new starters
- First point of contact for any HR enquiries
- Assistance with CV screening, job posting
- Ad-hoc HR duties
The successful HR Administrator will posses the following:
- Degree in Human Resources, CIPD qualification or similar desirable
- Proven experience in an HR role
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Approachable and helpful
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate
This HR Administrator role is initially temporary with potential to go permanent.
- Hours: 9.00 - 5.30pm, (hour lunch is provided)
- On-site exercise classes - Pilates and Boot-camp
- 28 day annual leave inc bank holiday
- This role is office based