Based in Cardiff, and working as part of a team of three, you will be providing HR support and guidance in a site based role for a population of around 350/400 people for this newly nominated employer of the year (The Grocer). Reporting into the Site HR Business Partner, and supported by an HR Administrator you will have end to end responsibility for all people and HR issues across the site including:
- Maintaining full knowledge of all global and site based policies and being the site based subject matter expert on all of these
- Supporting line managers on all ER issues up to and including final written warning
- Oversee all absence management and long term sick case work
- Recruitment and selection – identifying skills gaps and role requirements and supporting the hiring managers in attracting and identifying future talent for the business.
- Employee engagement including leadership development, well being and learning and development, supported by a central resource.
Ideally you will have previously worked within manufacturing and enjoy delivering a fast paced HR support role. CIPD level 5 is advantageous but not essential.
- Flexible working allowing one day a week from home post pandemic
- Up to 10 % contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Employee benefits portal