Your new company
Hays HR are currently working exclusively in partnership with a higher education setting in Leicestershire to recruit a HR Business Partner to support the delivery of the People and Organisational Development strategy of the setting and their strategic framework, goals and operational plans.
Your new role
Providing high quality and proactive strategic and operational HR support across the setting being responsible for a portfolio of projects duties include:
- Driving the standard forward of people management
- Managing and leading a small team in delivery of HR partnering agenda
- Proactively support the delivery of the EDI strategy
- Providing advise and guidance on managing performance including recognition of high performance and underperformance
- Providing expert guidance and support in relation to complex employee relations matters
- Draft and develop policies, strategies, procedures and processes for the setting
This is a full time permanent position with flexible hybrid working, paying Grade 7 (up to £50,000)
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role the higher education setting are looking for CIPD Level 7 or equivalent candidates alongside strong generalist HR experience including change, performance management, organisational development and employee relations in a complex, matrixed and ambiguous organisation. You will have a strong knowledge of and commitment to EDI as well as experience of implementing and embedding an EDI agenda.
As a person the setting are looking for well-rounded individuals with a robust nature who are able to professionally challenge and influence staff and senior management.
What you'll get in return
Being a higher education setting there are a wide range of excellent benefits available to be discussed at screening including:
- 30 days annual leave + 14 through bank holidays and closures
- Pension; employee 8%, employer 18%
- Childcare support & family benefits
- Health & well being
- Flexible hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.