Learning and Development Partner, North London, salary up to £45,000 - hybrid working
Your new company
I am currently working with a Not for Profit Organisation based in North London who are looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to join their Learning and Talent team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
You will support the development and delivery of organisation's talent development programmes and digital L&D strategy and promote a culture of self-directed learning to support the delivery of Organisation's vision and People & Culture Agenda. You will also be delivering first-class learning and engagement interventions and events.
What you'll need to succeed
- L&D as well as digital learning/blended learning experience
- Experience of identifying learning and development needs at an individual, team and organisational level and designing and delivering innovative and creative interventions to meet these needs
- Clear understanding and experience of measuring the effectiveness of L&D interventions and providing clear ROI metrics
- Experience of commissioning outsourced learning providers and ensuring they deliver value
- Proven IT skills (Microsoft outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint at intermediate level)
- Excellent project management skills and proven track record of leading and delivering on project
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.