A personable HR Administrator to join a pioneering global manufacturer on an 18 Month FTC (Southampton).
Your new company
My client are a pioneering designer and manufacturer of specialist products that they sell to businesses globally.
Your new role
As a HR Administrator, you will join the company on an 18 Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) and report to an experienced, supportive HR Director as part of a HR team of 4. This role will support the team as the business undergo a change project during the next 12-18 months.
As part of the HR team located in Southampton and working with a colleague based elsewhere in the country, this role will be responsible for supporting HR processes within the UK, with a particular emphasis on payroll and recruitment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for maintaining the personal information in the HRIS accurately and on time, including salaries, absence, holidays, benefits, etc.
- Administering the input to payroll for defined groups sites on a monthly basis.
- Support the checking and reconciliation of the Time & Attendance system on a weekly basis.
- Support recruitment activity through organising interview schedules, assessment centres and liaising with candidates and recruiters as appropriate.
- Manage ad-hoc employee queries
- Administering personnel related documentation in the full employment lifecycle, from offer letters, contracts and induction through to leaver processes.
- Deliver the on-boarding process for all new temporary staff in Southampton by issuing and conducting inductions, H&S training and new starter information.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have some experience in a HR / People Administrator or Assistant role or have worked in a HR / People function previously and be CIPD Level 3 qualified (minimum). The ability to work with HR databases (ideally ADP or Workday) and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office are also required.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, settled HR team with a company who are an innovator and a leader in their field.
Salary offered between £21,000-£24,000 (DOE), free onsite parking and additional benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.