A leading Insurance Business are looking for an experienced Recruitment Business Partner to support their Technology business area growth plans.
This role will support a dynamic client group going through high growth. This role will be less focused on direct sourcing and will more focus on driving forward a seamless process.
- Continuously looks to improve the recruitment process by identifying bottlenecks in the processes and makes necessary changes, escalating where needed
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate records and reports concerning the candidates' status throughout the process
- Developing new / improved MI to help manage the process
- Actively manages and drives the coordination of candidates to ensure a great candidate experience and reduce the time taken from candidate application through to final decision
- Partners closely with employment agencies, the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers, taking responsibility for where candidates are in the process and actively managing all stakeholders to move candidates to the next step in the process
- Guides candidates through the recruitment process, conducting screening interviews, coordinating skills tests as appropriate and ensuring that candidates are properly and comprehensively evaluated
- Financial Services industry experience covering a Technology client group is preferred
- Proven recruitment or resourcing experience
- Ability to handle high volumes at any one time (circa 200 active candidates at any 1 time)
- Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability act in an advisory capacity
- Motivated and self-directed
- Project management experience - specifically around process re-design
- Attention to detail