PageGroup are expanding across the UK and want to speak with ambitious experienced Business Development Executives who are looking to transition into a new career within Recruitment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive who is looking to transition into a career in Recruitment. Up to £35k basic + uncapped commission/bonuses
We are PageGroup.
Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel & Page Outsourcing make up global recruitment consultancy PageGroup. Join one of our teams & you'll be working for one of the best names in the industry. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide our clients & candidates & the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world.
What you will find here at PageGroup is a vibrant, inclusive culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by dynamic working - a high trust, high performance ethos where we put people and team work first.
This is an opportunity for a Business Development Executive who is looking to transition into a career in recruitment.
- As you transition into Recruitment, you will build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs ranging from global multi-nationals through to SMEs
- Market map to identify areas of growth/competitor spend and work to win the business
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism to become an expert in your market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and best client fit, gaining valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and managing expectations both of client and candidate
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
Our Milton Keynes office is looking to speak with an experienced Business Development Executive looking for a career transition into recruitment. You must possess the following key skills:
- At least 18 months experience working within a Sales, B2B or Business Development position
- Highly motivated, ambitious & driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- Strong academic background
- Proven track record of success
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from disabled & ethnically diverse candidates are particularly welcomed. We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that we can be at your best
- Competitive basic salary (up to £35k depending on experience) with opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonuses
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities where you can fast track your career to Manager or Director level
- Market leading development program (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
- Opportunity to take your career internationally
- Additional benefits (flexible working, monthly incentives, private medical insurance, pension plan, "MyBenefits" - our flexible benefits scheme + more)
PageGroup are proud winners of
- Clear Assured Gold Status
- The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
- FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020
- Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020
- Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018
- Race at Work Signatory
- Valuable 500 Company
- Disability Confident Employer