You'll be partnering with hiring managers, HR, and other internal stakeholders to provide exceptional HR/ER advice to all areas of the business. HR Consultant. West Midlands.
An opportunity has arisen for a HR Consultant to join a leading financial services organisation on a contract basis. HR Consultant. Birmingham
- Provide expert support and guidance to decision makers on all areas of the employment lifecycle.
- Expert knowledge of employment law and best practice to be able to deal with complex ER issues.
- Work closely with the business and HR team to support achievement of operational goals through activities across disciplines.
- Help deliver key projects in relation to both wider Corporate and HR initiatives.
- Great knowledge of Employment Legislation and Employment Law.
- Proven experience in case management of all ER activities, particularly complex and potential high-risk cases.
- CIPD or equivalent Employment law qualification.
- Experience of putting employment law knowledge into practice in a commercial environment and being able to consider and apply not only Employment law, but regulatory law to all activities.
Paying up to £50,000
Sector - Financial Services