You'll be partnering with hiring managers, HR and other internal stakeholders to deliver the best talent to help the business grow and achieve their goals and strategic agendas. Senior Talent Acquisition Partner. West Midlands.
An opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Talent Acquisition professional to join a leading financial services organisation on a permanent basis. Senior Talent Acquisition Partner. West Midlands.
- Support in the development of the hiring strategy for current and future talent across allocated business area
- Source diverse talent for both immediate demand and future pipelining across office locations
- Take detailed briefs from Hiring Managers on role requirements to enable you to source and screen quality candidates
- Develop attraction and selection strategies to meet current and future business requirements, including online and offline sourcing methodologies
- Continually monitor and review open and anticipated vacancies and candidates in the talent pipeline to ensure attraction and selection plans are adapted in order to ensure business requirements are met, coordinating Recruiters as appropriate
- Conduct market and competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Experience of sourcing and recruiting across financial services and Head Office roles
- Experience in strategic recruitment delivery and innovation within financial services
- Passion and interest in diversity and inclusion
- The ability to communicate and influence effectively and with confidence is key
- Maintaining high standards of written communication is essential; being clear, concise and accurate when messaging candidates, completing trackers, updates etc.
- You'll be highly organised, with a natural sense of urgency and a keen eye for detail
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Paying up to £50,000
Sector - Financial Services