An opportunity has arisen for a Principal Cloud Engineer / Cloud Architect to join a global platform connecting Students with millions of brands, products & services, and unique experiences at discounted rates. The startup in recent years has exploded with now over 20+ million active uses in over 110+ markets!
The platform has partnered with thousands of prestigious brands including Apple, Amazon, Nike, Samsung, Microsoft, ASOS, and more, as well as contributing to millions of pounds in their revenue! In addition, are able to provide brands with special paid insights on how to deliver better services for students.
We are now looking to scale the platform even further and bring into new technological heights, as well as expanding the platform into brand new markets!
Principal Cloud Engineer / Cloud Architect Profile & Responsibilities:
- Design and built our brand new robust Cloud Architecture based on AWS
- Manage a huge migration from a monolithic architecture to Microservices Cloud (whilst maintaining 20M active Users)
- Design and implement automation processes
- Scale platform to new markets and countries
- Opportunities to grow into a Lead Cloud Architect
What We're Looking For:
- Experience with Cloud Architecture
- Experience with AWS & Migrations
- Experience with DevOps and Automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, or Chief
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes Clusters
- Experience with Scripting Languages such as Python, Golang or Bash
Benefits & Perks:
- Ability to work fully remote
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Competitive salary package
- Stock Options & Shares in the company
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection & Sickness Insurance
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- Company pension scheme - 5% Match
- 25 days holiday - Extra days holiday for each year served at the company
- 16:00 finish on Fridays
We're looking forward to receiving your Principal Cloud Engineer / Cloud Architect application via Annapurna Recruitment.
WhatsApp - 07441391203
Email us - email@example.com