Newly Created ER & Policy Engagement Role | Hybrid Working | £40k - £50k
- Newly Created Exciting Role
- 12 Month FTC with strong prospect to go permanent
- Manchester Office / Hybrid Working
- £40,000 - £50,000 Salary
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and innovative HR professional with technical expertise in Employee Relations and HR Policy Development seeking a new challenge with genuine capability to deliver added value and impact upon the wider culture change and transformation programme.
You'll join a dynamic and supportive wider HR team with management responsibility for the HR Advisors supporting with complex cases and escalations. Your main and initial focus within this contract role will be to complete a full review and overhaul of the HR policies, specifically with a view to innovatively improving all policies for enhanced and transformed engagement with and for use by your colleagues. As part of the wider culture change programme your objective on this project will be to redesign and deliver the revised policies, related process maps and supporting information in a modern, creative and engaging manner utilising technology and optimised communication to encourage and improve engagement and responsibility across the multi - sited colleague base. You'll be able to manage your team resource accordingly for appropriate project support whilst also ensuring the HR advisors are meeting service levels and developing line managers to develop and support the efforts for change.
Keys Skills and Qualities Required for this role:
- Employee Relations & Employment Law Expertise
- Dynamic Policy Writing, Review & Development Experience
- Project Management Skills
- Team Management Experience
- Innovative Approach
- Excellent Communication & Engagement Skills
- Passion for Delivering an Excellent Colleague Experience
In Return You'll Receive:
- 12 Month FTC with a genuine opportunity to develop this role and go permanent.
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + Great Benefits
- Hybrid, Flexible Working
- Exciting Opportunity to Impact Upon Transformation & Change
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.