An opportunity has arisen for a Web Architect to join a global platform connecting Students with millions of brands, products & services, and unique experiences at discounted rates. The startup in recent years has exploded with over 20+ million active uses in over 110+ markets!
The platform has partnered with thousands of prestigious brands including Apple, Amazon, Nike, Samsung, Microsoft, ASOS, and more, as well as contributing to millions of pounds in their revenue! In addition, are able to provide brands with special paid insights on how to deliver better services for students.
We are now looking to scale the platform even further and bring it to new heights through technology, as well as expanding the platform into new markets!
Web Architect Profile & Responsibilities:
- The Web Architect will be joining our Core Team which manages new features, discount code verifications, identities, direct users and partner portals.
- You will be responsible for multiple key greenfield projects and bringing them to life
- Designing and building our brand new robust Architecture
- Responsible for our brand new platform launching in a new market
What We're Looking For:
- Experience with Micro-Front-End
- Experience with Backend Services and Cloud
- Experience with designing and building microservice architectures
- Experience with our tech stack
Our Tech Stack (and evolving):
Benefits & Perks:
- Ability to work fully remote
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Competitive salary package
- Stock Options & Shares in the company
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection & Sickness Insurance
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- Company pension scheme - 5% Match
- 25 days holiday - Extra days holiday for each year served at the company
- 16:00 finish on Fridays
We're looking forward to receiving your Web Architect application via Annapurna Recruitment.
WhatsApp - 07441391203
Email us - email@example.com