The Interim HR Manager will work as part of the Senior HR Leadership team and heading up the Shared Service function in HR, ensuring that the business and HR requirements of the shared services are met in a time of change of systems, processes and personnel.
Global Manufacturing Organisation
The HR Manager will provide leadership to the team and as part of the HR leadership team ensure that Shared Services, HR Business Partners and Centre of Excellence work closely together.
You will ensure that the workload of shared services is evenly shared among the team and be actively involved in the more complex HR tasks.
· Ensure delivery of Shared services activities as required by the business and other HR functions with a continued focus on improving efficiency.
· Manage and co-ordinate a HR team
· Develop HR policies and procedures
· Support the implementation of the new HRIS, including the implementation of process changes
· Lead on various cross functional HR Projects as required
· HR lead for internal communications
· Co-ordinate HR Charter and monitor performance within SLA's and set KPI's
· Administration (SAP, Concur) and assistance with transactional elements (i.e. contracts/offers/changes to T&C's)
We are looking for a HR Manager who is ideally immediately available with the following experience:
- HR generalist background (strong experience in Core HR processes and data but ideally across the function)
- Previous experience in HR Management role, ideally within a Shared Service environment
- Previous experience of leading and managing a team
- Demonstrate a coaching and mentoring approach
Up to £65,000 + car allowance + bonus + pension + private healthcare
9 - 12 months