The role of the Human Resources Business Partner will report to the HR Director (SVP) People and Culture Revantage Global Services, who is London based, and this is a 12 month role.
This firm is committed to creating an environment which allows employees to thrive and the role will work with business leaders to define people priorities that align with the experience they want to create for their people. This role will lead and direct the operational functions of the Human Resources department including on-boarding, career development, salary and bonus reviews, benefits, enhancing learning and development, monitoring performance and design of employee policies and practices. There will also be ongoing opportunities to work on HR projects at a UK and Global level.
In this role you will:
- Along with the HR Director create an exemplary HR Operational team that supports all Revantage UK employees, from arrival and throughout their career at Revantage UK to create a seamless experience.
- Own the employee life cycle and key People practices for the departments.
- Design and implement policies and procedures that both comply with government and local employment laws and regulations and fit with values of the business.
- Make recommendations for best practice, while always understanding the commercial need of the business
- Analyse trends in compensation and benefits; ensure alignment at a global level as well as capacity for the organisation to attract and retain top talent.
- Create and deploy learning and development programmes and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees. Work with leaders to identify and develop their talent and ensure we create as many career defining experiences for all our people e.g. learning resources, peer to peer learning, mentoring, projects etc.
- Provide support and guidance to management and other employees when complex, specialised, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as investigating allegations and underperformance
- Responsible for the performance management and promotions cycle working with global colleagues to ensure consistency with a focus on delivering solutions that encourage people to take ownership of their own performance, careers and learning whilst providing them with a range of different options, resources and experiences.
- Plan, forecast, coordinate and broker HR activity and oversee delivery by calling upon the services of others.
- Work closely with the global teams in Chicago, Luxemburg and Singapore on People and Culture initiatives
What You Bring to The Role
Required Skills & Abilities:
- A progressive, non-bureaucratic approach to HR
- A focus on business outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
This is a broad generalist role, with global exposure and the opportunity work work with som fantastic stakeholders!