A successful, forward thinking global Investment Management organisation, with a great reputation, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 9 month FTC. Working in a great environment you will be responsible for hiring a wide variety of front office roles across the business. You will also have some involvement in graduate recruitment and internships. They are looking for an experienced recruiter who is passionate about what they do, who has strong relationship and stakeholder management skills.
Salary: £75000 to £100000
Agile working environment
9 month FTC
- Partnering with the hiring managers to understand hiring needs, develop job descriptions and involvement in the recruitment/assessment process.
- Working with the stakeholders to advise on the best recruitment strategy utilising both direct and indirect sourcing methods
- Undertaking data analysis, looking at attrition, trends, business and people strategy to provide insights and feedback to the stakeholders
- Designing, implementing and delivering resourcing initiatives which align to the people strategy
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment process for hiring, supporting internal mobility and promotions
- Managing third party/headhunter relationships
- Mentor and manage more junior members of the team
Skills and experience
- Previous inhouse recruitment experience either directly or from an RPO within financial services; front office recruitment experience would be advantageous
- A self starter and passionate about recruitment with strong delivery skills
- Demonstrate a strong operational and strategic knowledge of recruitment best practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills