Your new company
A global tech company are looking for a HR Generalist to join the team of 4 at Advisor level.
Your new role
The role is reporting into the HR manager, and supports the wider HR function in day to day activities. Key responsibilities include:
- Advising and managing all recruitment matters including: the best channels to attract candidates; shortlisting, interviewing and selection etc.
- To be the first point of contact for all ER cases, supporting investigations and ensuring cases are handled correctly.
- Managing the onboarding and offboarding process.
- Supporting the annual performance management cycle.
- Support the HR Manager in the development of L&D processes.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will ideally have relevant experience in HR at an advisor level, in a commercial sector. Attention to detail is essential.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, bonus and benefits included.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.