We have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager on a 12-month FTC to work for a forward-thinking FMCG organisation.
The purpose of the role is to support the UK and Scandinavia teams from an HR perspective across a wide range of tactical HR processes and practices that enable the company to meet its strategic and operational goals. The role will provide generalist HR support and leadership to the Business including development and performance management, employee relations and talent management. As a strong partner to our HR Delivery Centre (HR Operations and Talent Acquisition) and Centre of Excellence (COE) teams this role will ensure the successful delivery and execution of our HR priorities and programmes at a local level.
In addition to being a Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and degree qualified, the successful candidate should have the following skills and experience: -
- Strong business partnership experience with demonstrable experience of driving for results with a bias for action
- Extensive HR generalist experience in the full Employee lifecycle (hiring & onboarding, performance management and development as well as Employee Relations)
- Previous experience of having worked in a fast paced, complex matrix organisation
- Strong communicator and team worker, able to build relationships at all levels and across functions in an ambiguous environment.
- Track record of managing organisational change and implementing culture-changing HR initiatives
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law (knowledge of Swedish law would be an advantage)
- Organisational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong strategic thinking and drive
- Self-starter who acts with integrity and speed
- Sound communication, presentation, coaching and facilitation skills
The position will be based in Camberley but there will be some flexibility to work from home one day per week. For further information about this position please apply.