14 month FTC - Senior HR Administrator
Your new company
Join a multinational organisation located in the North East on the search for a Senior HR Administrator to join the HR Function on a 14 month FTC.
Your new role
In your new role you will support the HR activities across one site through coordinating and assisting in the deployment of a wide range of HR processes.
- Provides recruitment support; coordinates recruiting activities, screening, and interviewing of candidates; updates the applicant tracking system
- Supporting & leading on inductions and onboarding processes
- Drafting documents; contracts, writing job descriptions
- Data management; pulling data of the system to produce reports to present
- Assist in managing administration duties
- Coordinates training needs assessment Creates employment contracts Acts on people data to ensure completeness
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you need to have experience within an HR Officer role or strong HR Admin skills
- Able to pull collect data and present data reports
- Mentoring a placement student or administrator or apprentice
- Confident drafting contracts
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.