HR Generalist | Clayton | £27,000 - £33,000 DOE | 12 Month FTC
An exciting opportunity to join an SME in an exciting period of growth. The organisation are leaders in their specific field. They are seeking an established HR generalist to join the team on a 12-month FTC, to start as soon as possible.
Your New Role
In your new role as HR Generalist, you will support the HR Manager to provide an effective and pro-active HR service to managers and employees within the company. The ideal candidate will be a pro-active, hard-working individual that requires minimum supervision or training, a CIPD qualification is essential. The successful candidate will be a true generalist with previous experience dealing with all the below.
- Starters and Leavers
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management
- All General HR Needs
What You will need:
- Previous experience in a senior HR role
- CIPD Qualification
- Confident individual with a proactive attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Proven ability to deal with confidential matters and with discretion
- Must be able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure
- The flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time-to-time
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.