HR Coordinator | Ashton | £22,000 - £25,000 | Permanent
An excellent opportunity to join a longstanding, international manufacturing company who are the current leaders in their field. They are seeking to recruit a HR Coordinator to join their close-knit team on a permanent basis.
Your New Role
In your new role as HR Coordinator, you will be first point of contact for all HR queries across the organisation. Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for supporting the HR function within the UK business. You will assist and support the implementation of the HR strategy and provide professional advice and support for managers and staff on all aspects of people management, as well as supporting month end and payroll process for the department.
As well as acting as the first point of contact for all internal and external enquiries relating to HR by phone, email, and face to face as required, you will also be responsible for the entire employee lifecycle, updating and maintaining accurate employee data on the HR system, HR Administration key processes, minute taking, conducting interviews and providing support to management for disciplinaries and grievances. (Not an exhaustive list).
The organisation is easily accessible as it is located next to a train station. In regards to the working environment, the team are very friendly, welcoming and supportive. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, with a 2:30pm finish on a Friday.
What You will need:
- Level 3 CIPD +
- Previous experience working within a busy HR environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken to a high business standard GSCE Level AC or equivalent)
- Able to coach and develop others through advice
- Practically minded with desire to get involved and drive success
- Self-motivated with drive and determination
- Able to provide a flexible approach to working hours to meet the demands of a 24/7 working environment
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.