About the role
Here at DS Smith we are looking for a highly skilled HR Business Partner who will provide support and expertise across 3 of our packaging sites (Blunham, Kettering and Louth). You will work closely with our Cluster HRBP to deliver the HR operational plan by driving the HR agenda.
You will use your experience to coach our site leaders on several key focus areas including Change Management, Engagement, Performance & Talent, Employee Relations and Recruitment & Selection. You will be a problem solver who is trusted in resolving challenging situations, continually driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, policies and employment legislation.
Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are a priority for this role, with the ability to influence the site leadership teams to enable the delivery of a valued added HR service.
You will be experienced in supporting and enabling line managers to competently deal with performance, absence, disciplinary and grievance issues.
If you are a resilient, organised and analytical HR Business Partner with a hands-on approach as well as collaborating on strategic level people plans then this maybe the role for you!
- Experience of operating as a HR Business Partner in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of coaching managers in delivering HR related activities
- Up to date comprehensive knowledge of HR best practice and employment legislation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Tools - particularly Excel and Word
- Experience of working in the manufacturing sector
- Experience of operating across multiple sites/locations
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual Cycle to Work Scheme