EMEA Payroll Consultant £55k to £60k + Bonus + Flexible Working - City
A global leader within financial services seeks an experienced EMEA Payroll Consultant to join their market leading team based in the City.
Reporting into the Head of Payroll & Benefits you will play a significant role in being the subject matter expert for a number of EMEA countries plus supporting the wider HR & Benefits Teams.
Please note that the firm are operating a 3 day in the office & 2 day working from home policy. My clients offices are state of the art.
- Be the subject matter expert and main point of contact for a portfolio of EMEA countries and the UK
- Manage shadow payrolls
- Ensure full payroll circle from start to finish up to year end
- Manage vendor relationships and holding them to account
- Play a key role in building strong internal relationships with Finance, HR and the Benefits Manager
- Play a key role in all systems implementations and streamlining of procedures
- Lead on various ad hoc projects as and when the arise
- Must have UK and EMEA payroll experience
- Ideally will come from a financial/professional services firm
- Strong IT skill set and strong Excel (V Lookups & Pivots Tables)
- Excellent communication skills both internal and external
- Have high levels of attention to detail
- Have a team player work ethic