We have a current opportunity for a Talent Development Lead - Senior Manager on a permanent basis, within a global professional services firm.
- Own performance management processes for two large business units, overseeing the strategic execution via your team over three cycles annually
- Oversee execution of Career Enablement /Framework projects in line with Regional strategy
- Align performance and talent processes and projects to global strategy and standards.
- Identify and implement enablers to support behaviour change and transition of the business to new ways of working
- Identify talent priorities and initiatives to feed into wider Career, Development and Performance (CDP) strategy
- Lead significant process transformations
- Ensure D&I is prioritised to ensure equitable outcomes for all.
- Collaborate with colleagues on the strategy and activity for Partner process compliance and drive associated behaviours
- Act as a Regionial custodian for Global Performance Management standards processes
- Drive active management and identification of low performance in the business, identifying areas of concern and need for curriculum change
- Support capability building of all roles connected to performance and career development e.g. in the broader Talent / HR function
- Extensive experience in performance and talent functional specialism, ideally gained in a professional services or large matrixed corporate environment
- Track record of managing delivery across multiple talent projects, driving engagement
- Experience of change management around people process and talent project delivery