We have a current opportunity for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Canary Wharf although you will work a flexible working week from home.
- Supporting the HR Manager on various formal and informal Employee Relations matters, from disciplinary and grievance to performance management and absence.
- Supporting the HR manager in reviewing and updating all HR policies and procedures
- Managing key internal HR processes e.g. exit interviews and new starter feedback meetings.
- Assist the HR manager in dealing with general HR queries, providing clear and concise advice.
- Support the Training Officer with HR matters relating to the Firm's Trainees
- Support the Payroll & Benefits Officer with the collation, submission, checking and reporting of monthly payroll activities
- Updating the HRIS
- Assist with the implementation of benefits
- Assist with the tracking and reconciliation of holiday entitlements
- Support the HR Director with firmwide salary reviews and bonus reviews
- Assist with the preparation of HR letters relating to changes to terms & conditions (e.g., flexible working arrangements, promotion letters, maternity letters)
- Preparation of the monthly HR metric packs for the Leadership Team
- 3+ years of HR experience, including previous experience in an HR role including dealing with some ER issues.
- Knowledge of up-to-date employment legislation.
- Some experience and knowledge of the payroll process is preferred. If limited/no experience in this specialism, a willingness to learn and a can-do attitude. The Firm will provide full training is this aspect of the role.
- HR experience in a professional services environment is preferred
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a reasonably small HR team and helping the team out with other tasks as may be needed from time to time.
- Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite, including data analysis using excel
- Experience of using HR Systems