Payroll Manager £35k to £40k - Brighton
A leading and growing Accountancy Firm based in the Brighton seek an experienced Payroll Manager to look after their UK Client Payroll's.
Reporting into the Head of Accounting and Senior Partner this role will play a vital part in the firm's day to day operations.
This role is also offering a hybrid working pattern.
- Processing multiple start to end payrolls, varying in sizes, on a weekly/monthly basis for our clients.
- Process company Sick Pay, SSP, SMP, SPP, starters, leavers & P45's
- Monitor & calculate holiday pay
- Speaking with clients over the phone regarding pay and dealing with any pay related queries.
- Keeping up to date with the latest payroll legislation and regulations
- Advise clients of all upcoming & necessary changes in payroll to ensure effective planning & execution resulting in the most beneficial outcome for our client.
- Communicate at all levels internally and externally including a wide range of clients.
- Manage a team of payroll staff of various levels and experiences, training and developing their skills.
- Previous experience working in a High volume/ Practice or Bureau background.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end Payroll
- Strong customer service skills
- Team Player
- Strong excel experience (this is a must)
- Exposure to using several different Payroll systems