INTERIM GRADUATE RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR - 12 MONTH CONTRACT - FINANCIAL SERVICES
Our Financial Services client is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on a 12-month initial interim contract.
- 12-month contract (potential for permanent/extension)
- Previous recruitment coordinator experience
- Hybrid working model (3 days in the office, days are flexible)
- Circa £200-260 per day, inside of scope
- Experience in Workday, Oleeo,and ServiceNow preferable but not essential
You will be joining their early careers/graduate team to assist with the high-volume end-to-end recruitment. You will be seeing the process through from marketing and attraction, to offer stage. You will l assist with the on-boarding of all candidates and liaise with teams/stakeholders as appropriate during this process. You will be required to use and adapt to the systems used, including Workday, Oleeo and ServiceNow.
You will need to have proven experience in campus/graduate recruitment and influencing stakeholders in any sector. You will have previous experience with hiring managers and being able to influence stakeholders throughout the process. You will need to be available now or in the coming weeks and be able to commit to the contract length.