A leading Patent and Trademark Attorneys firm are looking for a permanent HR Administrator to join their team. The HR Administrator will support the HR team of 4 and build relationships across the firm. As HR Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Inputting accurate information and workflows on to the firms HR system including producing monthly HR reports
- Manage payroll & benefits tasks such as health club memberships and season ticket loan requests.
- Assisting with ensuring an efficient and appropriate end to end recruitment process for experienced hires and graduate recruitment
- Organising, sending & receiving all new joiner documentation, including offer documents and liaise with new joiners and relevant members to confirm employment start dates.
- Conducting induction processes
- Assist with co-ordinating internal appraisal processes
- Managing course bookings, exam registrations, professional memberships, subscription fees and renewals.
- Assist with the administration of internal charity and social events.
As a HR Administrator, you will possess.
- Previous experience in administration, ideally within an HR team
- Some understanding of UK employment law would be beneficial
- Strong organisational skills and ability to efficiently multi-task.
- Strong ability to communicate verbal & written
- Strong ability to build relationships at all levels