As Senior HR Manager, you will support the delivery, coordination and implementation of Global HR programs, services and initiatives for all global offices, specifically acting as representative for the EMEA region.
My client is a global technology company serving media services, with over 60 offices across 34 countries.
- HR Business Partnering - serving as HR Business partner to the CPO, COO and Global HR team
- Global HR Management - working with the Global HR Team in the design, development, implementation and process monitoring of global projects and initiatives and help promote efficient work
- Support the CHRO in developing HR department efficiency including Benefits, Recruiting processes, Change Management and Approvals
- Explore HR strategy on Cultural Integration and global HR initiatives, strategies and projects such as succession planning and leadership development plan
- Team management of 6
- Senior HR generalist with project focused experience
- Hands on operator who is proactive and wants to take ownership of work
- Comfortable navigating complex organisational structures, and broad and fluid teams
- Exposure to working in global markets
Up to £80,000
Immediate start date
Flexible working pattern - hybrid working
Contract until September 2022