PageGroup are looking for Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our Southampton office
We are PageGroup - a FTSE 250 leading global recruitment consultancy.
By joining our PageGroup as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will specialise in securing the best talent across professional clerical and support level roles for our external clients. We aim to be the leading expert recruiter within our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions across a number of disciplines from Human Resources to Finance to Property & Construction (and more!).
With over 40 years experience, we have a proven track record in our ability to retain our most talented individuals. By investing in the career progression of our people we have been able to grow organically from a single office in the UK, to our global presence today. We're proud that 87% of our Directors have been promoted internally, many of which joined us as Graduates.
We are immensely proud of our commitment to inclusion and belonging and this truly is part of our DNA. We support every single employee in whatever way they need, so that they can thrive.
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Clear Assured Gold Status
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020
Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020
Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018
Race at Work Signatory
Valuable 500 Company
Disability Confident Employer
Recruitment is a great career if you are ambitious, driven and hard working.
At PageGroup we are able to offer you not only an unlimited opportunity to progress your career with uncapped earnings - but also additional incentives including our high flyers awards, breakfast clubs, annual bonuses and opportunities to work globally. Recruitment is a meritocratic environment - how far you see your career go and how much you can earn is simply based on how productive you are - many of our Graduate Consultants see their first promotion within 6 months - 1 year of joining thanks to our market leading training program
As a PageGroup Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for helping our clients and candidates find the perfect solution for their recruitment needs. Essentially you will be the middle person between the two - taking a consultative approach to establish both their needs and managing their recruitment processes. This includes growing your own business relationships with clients and sourcing suitable candidates
Day to day you will be responsible for
- Identifying and winning new clients as well as managing and developing further relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by your client
- Managing the full recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
PageGroup are looking for
- Exposure to working within a sales environment previously (bonus but not essential)
- Motivated by hitting targets and working in a competitive environment
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your candidates and clients
- Ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with PageGroup
- High levels of resilience and self motivation
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from disabled and ethnically diverse candidates are particularly welcomed
We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that you can be at your best.
* Competitive basic salary with opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonus
* Unrivalled career progression opportunities where you can fast track your career to Manager or Director level
* Market leading consultant development program (ongoing throughout your career)
* Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
* Opportunity to take your career internationally
* Additional benefits (season ticket loans, monthly incentives, quarterly trips, team events, pension plan, private medical cover and much more!)