You will support the change management processes designed to best distribute skills across a project. Working closely with the HR Project Lead, Senior Leadership Team and Operational Management stakeholders your focus will be to undertake the practical HR process requirements to enable the project to be successful.
- Support the Project HR Lead leading the change implementation throughout the project life cycle (initiate, plan, design, execute, monitor & control, and close).
- Engage the site senior leadership team & functional leaders to drive the change agenda.
- Execute the change management strategy and plan for projects involved, including managing change impacts, promote agreed central communications and escalate any concerns.
- Support the project roadmap and activity-level plans, tracking progress.
- Communicate with all relevant parties. Understanding stakeholder requirements and ensuring all necessary parties are informed and prepared for each stage of change.
- Drive HR change and identify further any HR process improvements.
- Compensation cycle, performance management cycle, talent reviews, succession planning and business transformation activity.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications through a clear stakeholder plan with an agreed frequency and method of engagement to ensure there is clear momentum of messaging with content designed to meet the needs of the audience.
- Represent the project to stakeholders to inform and engage the wider business ensuring that the project is delivered successfully, and the change is embedded.
- Influencing cultural and behavioural change across the project.
Qualifications / Technical Skills & Knowledge
- CIPD qualified.
- Excellent working knowledge of employment legislation.
- Experience of delivering People Services projects ideally innovative and transformational cultural and behavioural change.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyse, interpret & present data.
- Strong relationship & stakeholder management skills - experience in working as a trusted advisor at senior business leader level on critical, complex challenges.
- Experience of HR Process improvement and change management methods, with emphasis on driving measurable business results.
- Ability to influence effectively at different organisational levels, with the courage and determination to challenge current practices.
- Able to move from strategic reviews to hands on operational matters.
- Confident, resilient and able to offer credible advice.
- Strong problem solving skills, combined with positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Be able to illustrate successful change programme delivery and still be able to operate with a 'hands on' approach.
- Ability to work at pace to deliver outputs to tight deadlines.