6 month fixed term contract (with possibility of going permanent) Talent Acquisition Analyst position at Financial Services firm in London's Canary Wharf
Global Asset Manager located in London's Canary Wharf
Talent Acquisition Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Drafting of job advertisements to ensure posting to our careers page and other sources
- Utilise LinkedIn Recruiter to proactively source and identify suitable candidates
- Deliver recruitment strategies with hiring managers (sourcing methods, interview process etc.)
- Interview scheduling
- ATS management
- Developing candidate pipelines
- Reporting on candidate metrics
- Review applications and identify suitable candidates for open requisitions.
- Phone screening candidates.
Talent Acquisition Analyst Technical Skills
- 1-3 years experience from agency and/or RPO
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing talent through social media channels
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier management skills
- Strong organisational and time management
- Self-motivated and open minded, with a willingness to learn
- Basic command of Excel and the MS Office applications suite
- Experience of recruiting in Finance/Audit/Legal (advantageous)
A 6 month fixed term contract paying up to £45,000 dependant on experience (plus bonus if the role goes permanent) this role will be OFFICE BASED 5 days a week in London's Canary Wharf.