We are working with a growing Insurance firm in their search for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist on a part-time basis to join the company for initially 6 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to get involved and manage various recruitment projects as well as managing relationships to deliver the talent acquisition strategy.
£50,000-£65,000 (full time equivalent)
- Work in partnership with the HR team on the roll out and implementation of a new ATS system
- Build internal relationships to understand business needs and devise recruitment strategy across a variety of roles
- Manage a number of roles across corporate functions, claims and actuarial
- Communicate confidently with the business and face off to senior stakeholders
- Leverage third party agency relationships to ensure a smooth process
- Drive forward best practice from initial brief to offer management
- Advise hiring managers on diversity & inclusion to guide the recruitment process from end to end
- Manage various recruitment projects.
This is a really interesting role where you can make a tangible impact on a Recruitment project, in an engaging and hands on role. Previous experience in rolling out an ATS system would be beneficial.
Hybrid working available.