Global Payroll and Benefits Advisor - £50-55K - 12 month FTC - Liverpool St
My client is a leading name within the financial services sector.
Due to phenomenal growth within the employee head count, they are in pursuit of an International Payroll & Benefits Advisor to join their high performing team.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have worked across not only UK payroll but some international locations
- have dealt with an outsourced payroll vendor
- have a high attention to detail and work with a level of urgency and delivery focus
- enjoy taking on benefits and pensions administration
- be pro-active and able to think 2 steps ahead
- take pride in their part of the payroll
- be service focussed in handling queries
- be adaptable and able to react to payroll changes and input queries quickly and professionally
- want to join a firm that is growing quickly and can be reactive to changes that impact the payroll
If you enjoy a payroll environment where no 2 days are the same and want to work in a dynamic team environment - APPLY NOW!
Travel to the Liverpool St office is required for 3 days per week.