Payroll Supervisor / Worthing / Accountancy
A well respected Worthing based client are seeking a Payroll Supervisor on a permanent basis.
As Payroll Supervisor you will need a high knowledge of payroll, have strong organisational skills, attention to detail, good time management ability, strong work ethic and excellent communications skills. Due to the nature of the role, you must also be able to demonstrate that you are able to adhere to the strictest security and confidential arrangements and always ensure the integrity of employee and company data and systems. Have experience in supervising staff, organising and distribution of work. Supporting the Payroll Manager and working with the Supervisors of the Team to enhance the service of over 1000 clients. Provide ad hoc support for the Supervisor undertaking the Firm's internal payroll for over 500 personnel.
- Professional Qualification in Payroll services
- Experience of client payroll services
- Knowledge and recent usage of RTI and Auto enrolment legislations
- Sound knowledge of PAYE and National Insurance legislation
- Experience of operating a BACS system
- Exposure to EMEA payroll schemes would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Iris Payroll Professional software would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability of supporting junior members of staff
- Excellent inter-personnel skills as the job will involve inter-acting with both staff and clients. Demonstrated strictest adherence to security and confidentiality
- Be able to operate on their own without direct supervision from the Payroll Manager
- Capability of meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of furlough and CJRS claims
£29-31,000 + benefits