An HR Advisor job in a not for profit organisation in Godalming, paying up to £35,000 pa DOE.
Your new company
A not for profit organisation on the outskirts of central Godalming. Due to internal movement, an HR Advisor is required in a permanent capacity to support the delivery of an A grade HR service.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will provide support to the Junior HR Advisors and the Recruitment Coordinator, whilst ensuring communication with key business colleagues, is up to date. You will affirm the approachability of the HR team while having a full understanding of confidentiality that is required at both a staff and customer level.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing all HR administration documents to ensure that they are fit for purpose and reflect the current good practice guidelines.
- Reviewing the staff handbook to ensure that it is user friendly and accessible to all colleagues.
- Creating documentation and learning information for all ER key policies/produces.
- Supporting the employees to enable them to understand ER issues.
- Providing regular reports based on agreed key performance indicators.
- Designing and implement HR workshops to enable managers to gain relevant skills.
- Advise and guide managers so that they can conduct ER functions.
- Be the main HR support for any electronic system used by HR.
- Guide and support the Heads of department and the CEO with any employee law guidance required.
- Delivering induction to all new employees.
- Line manage HR and Recruitment team members.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a line leading HR capacity. A customer service focused approach to HR service delivery. A flexible approach to delivery to suit the broad range of key stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
Up to £35,000 pa plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.