Your new company
A London based real estate firm who rent luxurious office spaces to business' and individuals are looking for a HR Advisor to report directly into the Head of HR.
Your new role
This role is new, and has the opportunity to progress to HRBP level in years to come. Covering all generalist areas and focusing more strongly on ER cases and recruitment, key responsibilities include:
- Support the Head of HR in creating new in-house recruitment standards, processes, and systems including ATS and career page design and launch.
- Responsible for the management of ER cases providing advice and guidance to managers and employees on relevant policies, procedures, legislation and risk.
- Draft and issue offer letters, contracts and conduct right to work and reference checks.
- Manage the recruitment inbox.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally CIPD qualified.
- Relevant experience at Advisor level with experience of case management.
- Proven experience managing recruitment plans and processes.
What you'll get in return
25 days holiday with 3 days additional over Christmas. Competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity to work from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.