This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally renowned brand in the Electronics sector in their offices in Cambridge. They are currently recruiting for a Master Data Administrator to join their team on a fixed term contract until April 2022 with potential for extension. The role is responsible for supporting the master data team in the delivery of material master data management throughout the PLM system (Arena) and ERP system (SAP).
The client are a globally renowned brand in the Electronics sector who are currently looking for a Master Data Administrator to join as a support to the Master Data team until April 2022 based in Cambridge.
This role will ensure that the team have effective support in material creation, maintenance, and end of life management. The Master Data Administrator will ensure that all aspects of master data management is supported throughout the material creation lifecycle and work under the supervision of the Master Data Specialists within the team.
The Support role will ensure that the following key duties are performed as required throughout the material's lifecycle:
- ERP System
- Create material codes.
- Maintain codes to specific requirements.
- Populate the code tracking tool.
- Populate all data into the system which includes but not limited to.
- General, Supply Chain, Logistics and Classification data.
- Physically measure, log, and populate units of measure onto both the tracking tool and the system.
- Generate codes from SAP into the PLM system.
- PLM System
- Populate all required fields against a set of field requirements.
- Generate product kitting guides.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have strong excel skills - population, identify standard formulas
- Be detail oriented
- Be organised
- Have experience working as part of a team
- Ideally familiarity with RoboHead, Arena PLM and SAP
A competitive salary, excellent benefits and the possibility for the role to become permanent