Payroll Analyst - Perm - Up to £37,500 - Recruitment
I am working with an industry leading recruitment who are growing the Global payroll function due to the growth with on the clients and extra pair of hands is needed.
You will be reporting into the Global Payroll Manager supporting on client payroll across Ireland, UK and Germany focusing on temporary payroll for all contractors through the business.
The Payroll Analyst on a permanent basis will be reporting into the Global Payroll Manager focusing/assisting with:
- EMEA Payroll
- Temporary/contractor payroll
- Payroll queries
Key skills & responsibilities
- Ensuring that all client payrolls are accurate and up to date
- Gain an understand of the companies processes & procedures
- Collating all holiday, starters & leavers are processed correctly and updated accordingly
- Making sure all payroll data is collated and inputted correctly
- Provide support to the clients and candidates with any payroll queries
- Previous experience in the recruitment space ideal
- Experience of EMEA payroll ideal
If you are an experience payroll professional in the recruitment space & have EMEA payroll experience APPLY NOW!!!