This HR Business Partner role is offering an exciting opportunity to join a leading brand in the competitive sports area leading from the front in terms of innovation. The HR function and this role is in need of an experienced HR professional happy to lead across ER, Recruitment, strategy, contracts, behavioural change and support all from their new Banbury site
This leading worldwide company are on an exciting transformation journey to become the leading sports team in their area over the next 3 years. They are looking for an HR Business Partner who is energised and driven by change to support the executive team realise their vision and ambition through the engagement of their people. You will lead and develop the HR function and will be responsible for supporting leaders across the engineering, commercial and professional functions. Reporting directly to the Global HR Director, this role is central to the business' transformation after their relocation to the Banbury area (near Towcester, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Brackley and Northampton)
HR Business Partner Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the people strategy to enable delivery of your customers' objectives
- Lead and support the development of your team
- Apply change management methodology and grow change management capability with your leadership teams to support the delivery of their key transformation programmes
- Working closely with recruitment, grow the capability of the team through targeted campaigns and expanding our engineering presence in Europe.
- Develop insights to help leverage improvements in employee engagement
- Develop a data driven mindset to people decisions
- Become fully immersed in the organisation's values and develop strategies so that the values become 'lived' throughout the business
- Coach and develop your customer areas as inclusive leaders and be a change agent for our diversity and inclusion agenda
- Support the leadership team develop a performance mindset and culture
- Working closely with the wider HR team, support the transformation opportunity within HR, leveraged by a new people system due for delivery in 2022. Lead the identification and improvements to our key people touch points and processes.
- Support and advise on complex issues in all business areas including employee relations (e.g. disciplinaries
Qualification & Experience: This HR Business Partner role demands a highly energised and influential HR professional who thrives in a fast paced and diverse environment. The candidate will ideally have:
- Ideally educated to degree level or CIPD qualified (although not essential).
- Experience of operating at Senior Manager level with a deep working knowledge of generalist HR and ability to shift between strategic and tactical agendas
- Excellent relationship building skills with an ability to develop trust, appropriately challenge and build confidence quickly
- Experience of working closely with executive level leaders
- Experience of working with Trade Unions
- Sound understanding of employee relations and operating in a manufacturing environment
- Delivery focused with excellent judgement in connecting local customer needs with the overall strategic direction of the business
- Demonstrable passion and examples of growing a progressive HR team
- Persuasive and adaptable communicator
- Ability to think through problems and create and implement realistic solutions
- Experience of delivering large-scale people change programmes
Proud to offer industry leading offices and engineering facilities which will enable you to contribute at your best. Offering you the opportunity to join a dedicated team working with one of Britain's most exciting organisations at a time when the company is undergoing change and recent relocation. This position will test you and help you grow as a HR professional.