About the role
We have an excellent opportunity for a HR Systems Support Analyst to join us on a 12 month fixed-term contract and become part of a team that supports and improves the day-to-day HR Processes of our business, solving various problems for stakeholders around the world. You will be building relationships with HR colleagues in the business and a number of external stakeholders to understand and resolve any queries they experience using our global HR Business System - Workday. You will become a first point of contact, fully understanding our processes and assisting our colleagues using the system.
A significant portion of your time will focus on providing level 1 and 2 support in Workday Human Capital Management areas and maintaining our helpdesk mailbox, providing insightful and informative responses to users and upskilling them to support their development with Workday.
You will also spend time with new HR colleagues at DS Smith, creating and delivering training content to new users on a monthly basis and giving them the tools that they need to be able to work efficiently in their respective functions. By gathering feedback from users in these training sessions, we will also rely on your input so that we can create training materials for system updates and new features that can be implemented between 2 and 4 times per year.
- Previous experience providing application support for HR systems
- Knowledge of Case Management applications and experience working on a support desk
- Ability to train colleagues and explain technical matters in a way that is easily understandable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a logical and systematic approach with high attention to detail
- Great knowledge of Microsoft products, specifically Office and Sharepoint
- Workday experience is desirable but not essential, training will be provided
- Experience in HR and/or IT functions
- Ability to speak a second language
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme, life assurance and income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
Location: This role can be based around the UK, with some occasional travel to meet with your team